Australia Travel Night
Australia Travel Night is Back! Join us via Zoom for Australia Travel Night. Grab a beverage and join us from the comfort of your home as we get more details about the trip of a lifetime-Diving the Great Barrier Reef- from expert Australian-Texan Paul Watkins.
Time & Location
Jul 17, 2020, 7:00 PM
About the Event
Zoom details will be given to registrants the day before the event.
Trip Dates: June 25-July 6, 2021
Sign-up for an amazing dive expedition exploring the Great Barrier Reef and Coral Sea aboard the luxury live-aboard dive vessel, Spirit of Freedom. And, do it during Minke Whale Season. Trip Ad-ons available
Since you're traveling all the way to Australia, you may want to check out the continent. Add-ons are available!
Experience Sydney, the Australian Outback, and learn about Australia’s indigenous culture.
- Base trip: 11-day trip with 7 days of diving
- Sydney add-on: 14-day trip with 7 days of diving plus trip to Sydney
- Sydney and Ayers Rock add-on: 16-day trip with 7 days of diving, plus trip to Sydney, plus trip to interior to Ayers Rock
highlights & inclusions
- Accommodations - Cairns (1 Night), Live-Aboard Dive Vessel (7), Cairns (1)
- Includes airfare for International Flight from Los Angeles to Cairns via Brisbane (plus return)
- US Domestic Flights to LA are not included
- Shuttle Transfers - Cairns Airport to Accommodation (plus return)
- Visa Issuance for entry into Australia (additional US$15.00 per person)
- F.I.T. (Free & Independent Travel, i.e. this is not an Organized Group Tour)
- All Taxes and Fuel Levies (Except where noted)
- Some parts of itinerary are flexible and and can be tailored to suit your needs